Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Practice Medley #1

Listen:
http://www.4shared.com/file/104933398/98949994/keudae_-_Practice_Medley_1__090512_.html

Song list:

1) Again & Again
This song I just played for the first time last night xp I got to like it after watching Khao-onni's (kaotsun) dance video! :D I do not know if I will play a full version.

2) CSJH - Sukoshi de ii kara
This song too, I fell in love with after Khao-onni introduced me! :D I'm trying to practice a full version :)

3) DBSK - Stand by U
I love this song. I'm afraid to do a full piano version right now because I've only heard the LQ full preview (like everyone else ^^) and I'm afraid to get the melody horribly wrong, so I played this clip from the HQ preview, where Junsu comes in :) I so looooove this song... I'm even trying to sing and play guitar to it...! XD I think the piano version will sound SUPER different from this random clip I recorded. I'll try to make it... maybe... heartbreak ballad piano version...?

4) DBSK - Kiss the Baby Sky
I'll try to do a full version :) I don't know if I should do tinkly lullaby version, or try to copy the original feeling, which is like, big and majestic and inspiring :D What do you think?

5) DBSK - Survivor Will do a full version :D I LOVE this song, just something about it tickles my heart and ears XD

6) Utada Hikaru - Come Back to Me
Totally random. My brother loves her new album. She's coming to San Francisco in two days, right when we won't be home ;_______________; I won't be doing a full version.

7) SHINee - Replay
This is my absolute favorite song to play on piano, since last November. Whenever I sit down at the piano, this song comes out first. I looooove it. The other day, I was able to play it on a grand piano for a homeless woman... =)

That's the medley! Please give me advice on how you want the final piano versions to sound like :) Like... lullaby, or heartbreak ballad, or banging (gah lol!) whatever you think :) I'll try my best. I don't think I'll be able to record where I'm going, so... I'll be back around next Wednesday :) Then... STAND BY U <3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should play againx2. It s ounds great right now. There are a few other songs in that list that I'm excited about. Can't wait!

Unknown said...

Keep updates :) I enjoy reading this blog (though I try to keep up with your other blogs too)!

The chords/progressions are very helpful! Suggestion: maybe you could go into a bit on how you do the intros/endings on the piano?

Thanks, and don't forget to smile!

☆ s t a r . said...

This post is kind of old, but I just found you on YouTube, and I think a lullaby version of Replay would be beautiful. :]

Anonymous said...

O_O
Your survivor was amazing!!

I cant wait for the piano sheets!!

I love your piano playing!!
Love the blog!

Mrs. Junsu Kim said...

@everyone
whoa!!! i didn't see your comments until today!! gah i'm sorry! and thank youuu if you see my response...
i'll do my best... on piano, and to smile :)

estelgrace said...

WOW! I can't believe you have Sukoshi de ii kara on your list! yay! I really hope you make a vid for it! I LOVE that song!

You're an amazing pianist! I can't play by ear really well, I can read music well though. So kudos to you!
Keep it up! ^^