Monday, September 28, 2009

Epik High - 따라해 (Wannabe) ft. Mellow ~piano version~

Finally pushed myself to finish practicing a full song! I know I promised "Colors" or "Super Girl" (those are coming, I think) but when my brother showed me Epik High's "Wannabe" MV on his iPod, I had to do this song haha! And Epik High's fast-paced songs like One are simple to learn fast, and really fun, so I tried it out and even though I've been stressed over starting college just last Thursday, I managed to record a new song for everyone :) I hope you like it!

+ Piano version [DL 4shared]

+ Chords:

Dm BM7 Gm7 Am7
Repeat, repeat, repeat.

You could start using A7 instead of Am7 close to the end if you want; I did because I felt like it and I THINK I heard it being used ^^ Please credit if you take anything, upload anything, but you have my permission to use my mp3 and chords! :)

------------------------------------------------


In reply to those who commented on my last post!

@SmellsLikeSunshine
I LOVE SMAP's song too!! I'd love to do every song I like but it's just impossible to find time, especially with college now... ;___; but I'll try my best to do some new songs for you and everyone! :)

@Joshua
Would you like the chords, or a piano version, or a piano accompaniment, lol? I think I finished the chords, NEARLY. If I remember and can find them I'll post them for you :)

@Louise Linh
I'll start working on it soon, I hope! I'll try I'll try, gah I'm so busy ^^;

6 comments:

SmellsLikeSunshine said...

haha, I hope you'll get around to it one day<3

thank you so much for recording wannabe! I'll probably listen to it over and over for the rest of the week!

kanu said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


¡I'm big fan of you..I recommended in my blog (in the sidebar, there's all the Address of you youtube'Channel, blog etc ...

n_n

Chansoriya said...

woo fun chords XD I'll try to figure it out in my free time.. which is like...never! XD THANKS THOUGH

Crystal said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG! :D


~Time to Love (TTL) - T-ara&Supernova
It's an epic song, and I've been searching for the tabs/notes forever; but no luck.

Can you check it out? ^^

mrpanda10 said...

I love love LOVE your work :D
Your skill surprises me everytime DX

You prolly get like,
18571029834712 requests all the time,
But if you had time could you take a look at "My Love" by Namie Amuro?
O:
Its so epic and the melody is catchy *-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq1_v9qps3o

Anonymous said...

I've always wondered...do you play by ear?