Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sorry for the huge hiatus!

My keyboard is dead right now! But I think my dad can fix him for me... ;____;

The next song I do will probably be either JJ and YC's "Colors ~Melody & Harmony" or a SMAP song, and/or SJM's "Super Girl," okay? I THINK. I'm not sure. I haven't been practicing. I'm preparing for college, my freshman year, that starts next Thursday *bursts into tears* And just living my life, trying to love my family and enjoy every moment. I savor every day so much, and love the weather... late summer warmth flowing into sunny autumn.

Sorry for being gone so much! I'm trying to catch up. I'm downloading f(x), Super Junior M, SHINee, 2NE1...

3 comments:

SmellsLikeSunshine said...

ahhh, I want you to do...every single song you mentioned!
I hope you'll get around to at least one!

and....SMAP....Sekaini Hitotsu Dake no Hana<3

Joshua said...

I would give ANYTHING to have someone do the Be Prepared song! Please do this one! I've been searching everyone to find someone who has attempted it! I'm going to keep checking back here for it so I hope you can get around to it at some point.

Unknown said...

I hope you do the Colors chords so that I could finally play it on my guitar. Fighting! :D